I would first like to start with a wonderful Victorian house where I would live as well as work.
If I were to dissect the interior of my dream (nightmare) house, It would be filled with books and small (sub) studios. Like that of Marc Giai-Miniet’s dreamy interiors.
The studio of my dreams would of course be a fully equipped photography darkroom, digital photo studio, and work station.
for the darkroom I would need these supplies:
- Running water source
- Chemicals (developer, stop, fixer)
- Large plastic bowl for water bath
- 11×14 processing trays and tongs
- clips for hanging film up to dry
- Measuring cylinders
- film reels & canisters
- print drying station
- digital timer
- Enlarger and lens
- Multi-grade filters for enlarger
- blackout material
- Darkroom clock
- 11×14 4-bladed easel
- Negative carrier
- Grain focuser
- Lots of photographic paper
More images and ideas to be unveiled. . .